Business rates payments can be an area of estate management often overlooked, falling between the accounting and property teams.
Many companies choose to pay business rates on Standing Order or Direct Debit, which is never advisable from a cash-flow or audit perspective. When companies do this many end up over-paying business rates every year.
Altus Group’s business rates payment service means you will never have to receive, process or pay a business rates bill again. Our service includes the following features:
• All rates bills redirected to Altus Group, mitigating the need for in-house processing
• All rates bills interrogated for accuracy with any errors immediately addressed with the billing authority
• Payments will only made on correct bills, improving cash flow
• Refunds are tracked from date of appeal settlement to ensure faster processing and improved cash position
• Consolidated billing, one monthly rates bill for your entire portfolio
• Consolidated bills broken down by site, providing full visibility
• Altus Group will send out remittance advice to all billing authorities for payments made
• We can provide a bespoke payment service or an integrated payment system with rates payments made for all sites at the “push of a button”
Contact us today to find out how we can make your life easier.
Our pioneering, innovative approach & bespoke reporting is always tailored to your needs
As the largest business rates advisor, we have access to the largest amount of property data to secure bigger savings
We have spent over a decade building our business rates databases & analytics capabilities to deliver exceptional results